To re-activate the Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software, please ensure the following must be adhered :-
1. The Identification Code for the eStockCard is the same as previous code during the first time activation.
If Identification code are not matched please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.
2. The Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software has to be re-activated via the offline method
The step to activate eStockCard license by offline method can be found from knowledge under the category ‘Install, Activate & Update’ with the title Step To Activate Chronos eStockCard V3 (Business, Warehouse, Premier) – Offline Method
- How many editions are available for Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software?
- Can I install eStockCard Inventory Software at a Terminal Server PC and then access it from the other PC?
- After purchasing the Chronos eStockCard via electronic payment gateway, what should I do next?
- How many items can be supported by Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software?
- Currently I’m using eStockCard Standard (v2.1.7) and I want to upgrade to eStockCard Premier (v3.1). How do I proceed?