This activation issue that happen to:-
- Chronos eStockCard v3 Warehouse and v3 Premier ( Activate using Offline method)
Here are the possible reasons : -
1. Wrongly enter the activation code at another PC.
Please ensure that the activation code is correctly enter into the respective PC where the ID (Identification) code is generated. If the request for the activation code is made from PC 1, ensure that the activation code received is entered into the PC 1 ONLY and not at other PC’s.
2. Wrongly enter the activation code received
Please note that zero in the activation is an numerical zero (0) and not an alphabet (o). Wrongly enter the activation as an o (alpha) instead of zero (0) can also cause the activation in the eStockCard inventory software to fail. Therefore, it is advisable to just copy and then paste the code into the activation column so that the error can be minimized (if possible)
3. Administration right on the PC
Please ensure that you are login into the PC as a Computer Administrator before entering the activation code into the eStockCard inventory system. This is to ensure that no issue arises during the activation process. A Standard or Guest User with limited account privileges might faced some problems with the activation.
Remark for Windows Vista or Window 7: -
- After login as computer administrator, please Right Click the mouse on the eStockCard icon on the desktop and then select ‘Run as Administrator’ before login into the eStockCard.
However, if the problem is still persist, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and if possible capture the error message screen. We will then help to find out and solve the issues with immediate effect as our commitment to our esteemed customers.
- Steps to activate Chronos eStockCard v3 (Warehouse, Premier) — Offline Method
- How many items can be supported by Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software?
- Currently I’m using the Free Edition of the eStockCard Inventory Software, should I re-enter my data after upgrading to the Standard Edition?
- I’m quite satisfied with my current accounting software, how Chronos eStockCard can further benefit me?
- Does eStockCard Warehouse System come with a barcode labels feature?