As the eStockCard Standard (ver 2.1.7) and the eStockCard Premier (ver 3.1) are different database, you would have to install the eStockCard Premier (ver 3.1) into the same PC.
Then using the Serial Nos code, email address and password,which will be emailed to you, to activate the eStockCard Premier to a full license version.
For current customers that using eStockCard Standard (ver 2.1.7), please email back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Currently I’m using eStockCard Standard (ver 2.1.7). Can I upgrade to eStockCard V3 Warehouse?
- How many items can be supported by Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software?
- Can I still purchase eStockCard V3 Business (ver 3.0.2)?
- Private: Can I install eStockCard V3 Warehouse at 1 PC and eStockCard V3 Business at another PC but both sharing the same database?
- I’m quite satisfied with my current accounting software, how Chronos eStockCard can further benefit me?