As the eStockCard Standard (ver 2.1.7) and the eStockCard v3 Premier warehouse system are different database, you would have to install the eStockCard Premier into the same PC.
Then using the Serial Nos code, email address and password,which will be emailed to you, to activate the eStockCard v3 Premier warehouse system to a full license version.
For current customers that using eStockCard Standard (ver 2.1.7), please email back to us at email@example.com for more info.
- Currently I’m using eStockCard Standard (ver 2.1.7). Can I upgrade to eStockCard V3 Warehouse?
- Steps to activate Chronos eStockCard v3 (Warehouse, Premier) — Offline Method
- How many items can be supported by Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software?
- Unable to activate the Chronos eStockCard inventory system
- Currently I’m using the Free Edition of the eStockCard Inventory Software, should I re-enter my data after upgrading to the Standard Edition?