Please check the following:-
- Go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Service.
- Then look for the “eStockCardAlertServices3″. Check whether the Status is “Started” or not.
- If not, you can start the service so that the email alert can be send out.
- Alerts Events available in the eStockCard Inventory System
- Unable to activate the Chronos eStockCard inventory system
- Currently I’m using eStockCard Standard (v2.1.7) and I want to upgrade to eStockCard Premier (v3.1). How do I proceed?
- Currently I’m using eStockCard Standard (ver 2.1.7). Can I upgrade to eStockCard V3 Warehouse?
- Can I print out documents from the IN & OUT screen for the eStockCard v3 Inventory System?