1. Inventory Level >= Max Level (E001)
-It will send an alert once the items quantity is more or equivalent to the max level quantity in the eStockCard inventory system
2. Inventory Level <= Reorder Level (E002)
- It will send an alert once the items quantity have is less or equivalent to the reorder level quantity in the eStockCard.
3. Inventory Level <=Min Level (E003)
- It will send an alert if the items quantity is less or equivalent to the min level quantity in the eStockCard.
4. Shelf life (balance shelf life<=x% ) (E004)
-It is show the percentage of item shelf life days remaining for selected stocks so the email alert can be send out in the eStockCard.
5. Product already expired and Qty > 0 (E005)
-This is mean that the defined stocks which had is expired and the quantity is more than 0, the email alert will be generated out.
- I’m quite satisfied with my current accounting software, how Chronos eStockCard can further benefit me?
- Can I print out documents from the IN & OUT screen for the eStockCard v3 Inventory System?
- Unable to activate the Chronos eStockCard inventory system
- Currently I’m using eStockCard Standard (v2.1.7) and I want to upgrade to eStockCard Premier (v3.1). How do I proceed?
- Currently I’m using the Free Edition of the eStockCard Inventory Software, should I re-enter my data after upgrading to the Standard Edition?