No, you are unable to upgrade from eStockCard Standard (ver2.1.7) to the eStockCard V3 Warehouse. This is due to Sales Order and Picking List is NOT available in eStockCard V3 Warehouse.
However, there is NO problem to upgrade to eStockCard V3 Premier inventory software. Certain amount would be charged for this upgrade and you could email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Steps to activate Chronos eStockCard v3 (Warehouse, Premier) — Offline Method
- How many items can be supported by Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software?
- Does eStockCard Warehouse System come with a barcode labels feature?
- I’m quite satisfied with my current accounting software, how Chronos eStockCard can further benefit me?
- Unable to activate the Chronos eStockCard inventory system