Sometimes the users might noe be able to Re-Create the database for the eStockCard Warehouse System (whereby the process will delete off the current testing database and replace it with a new fresh database) from the installation file, which are due to both the eStockCard Services was not stopped during this step.
Therefore, the trouble shooting method would be as follows:-
1. Go to Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services
2. Look for both Chronos eStockCard3 Alert Services and Chronos eStockCard3 Maintenance Services
3. Highlight one of the services and then click Stop the services (at the top left). Once done, proceed to the other services
4. Now you can proceed to Re-Create the database from the eStockCard Installation file.
5. Once done, if the services are not automatically started, just go back to step (1) until (3) by clicking on Start the services.
- Transfer the eStockCard Database to different computer
- How to change the Language Input for the eStockCard inventory management system ?
- What happen if I have forgotten my User ID and Password (for Testing Database only)in the eStockCard Inventory Software?
- I’m using eStockCard warehouse system Network Version. After changing my computer name, why I unable to connect to eStockCard server again?
- Why I were unable to receive email alert in the eStockCard Tracking System?