If the current eStockCard inventory system database is for testing only, please perform the “Re-Create Database” installation.
Once completed, the eStockCard inventory system will prompt the user to create the Company Profile, User ID and Password as all the previous data has been removed / deleted.
*Please take note that during the Recreate Database Installation, it will delete all the data in the eStockCard and replace it with a new and empty database.
Steps to Re-create eStockCard Database:-
- Run the Install_eStockCard.exe to start the installation.
- When you come to “Select Installation Type” screen, tick and select “Custom Installation” then click “Next” button.
- Please ensure both the Update eStockCard Client and Update eStockCard Server are UNTICK.
- Tick on the “Recreate eStockCard Database” check box.
- Click “Next” to continue with other steps until the “Installation Completed” screen shows up.
- When installation completed, run the eStockCard application again. System will prompt you to create the Company Profile and follow with creating User ID and Password.
- Now you can use the newly created User ID and Password to login to the eStockCard inventory software again.
- User ID and password for sample database in eStockCard Inventory Software
- Backup Database Manually in the eStockCard Inventory System
- Transfer the eStockCard Database to different computer
- Steps to link the Multiple eStockCard Inventory System PCs from different countries to share the same Database
- Import Data into the Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software