You can transfer the eStockCard warehouse system data by using Data Backup and Data Restore method.
Please refer to the following steps to do data backup and restore ( the backup can only be performed on the PC where the eStockCard database are installed):-
- Login to eStockCard at the PC where the database is installed into.
- Go to Tools > Data > Data Maintenance. Please select the first option “Backup Database – Backup database now” then click Next.
- Choose your backup file destination. It you didn’t change the location then it will backup to the default location. Lastly click on the Backup Now button to finish.
- Now you can go to the backup file destination to get the file. If you backup the data on Thursday for example, the file name will be eStock_Thursday.bak. You just copy and save this backup file to another PC that you want to restore the data.
- Login to Chronos eStockCard that installed at the other PC that you want to transfer the data.
- Go to Tools > Data > Data Maintenance. Select the second option “Restore Database – Restoring database from previous backup file” and click Next. Please select the backup file eStock_Thursday.bak that you have saved in this PC then click Restore Now button. Your data from the first PC will be restored to the second PC.
If you are using Windows Vista/Window 7/Window 8, please perform the steps below first before backup the database.
- Before double click on the eStockCard icon at desktop, right click on it.
- Then select ‘Run as Administrator”.
- Now login into the eStockCard
- Backup Database Manually in the eStockCard Inventory System
- How to Set the eStockCard Server from my own SQL Server 2005 into the PC server?
- Unable to activate the Chronos eStockCard inventory system
- Import Data into the Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software
- User ID and password for sample database in eStockCard Inventory Software