Important Notes : MUST READ
- Software deactivation is different from uninstall. Deactivation is recommended when the existing PC is not in good operating condition such as malfunction, obsolescence. User can request to transfer the valid license to another PC with administration fee of USD 50. New Serial Number will then be generated and sent to user for reactivation.
- User must take note that once eStockCard is deactivated, the license for old PC will revert to Free Edition. eStockCard still workable but with limitations.
- User wish to reactivate eStockCard at the old PC again, the Old Serial Number can’t be used and New Serial Number must be obtained from Chronos and this is still considered as transfer of license and administration fee of USD 50 will be imposed. Hence, you must think carefully if you insist to deactivate.
- However, if you wish to uninstall the eStockCard and reinstall later in the same PC. Old Serial Number can be used to reactivate by offline method. Please visit the links:- http://www.estockcard.com/knowledgebase/activation/steps-to-activate-chronos-estockcard-v3-business-warehouse-premier-offline-method
How to Deactivate?
- Go to Information > Software Deactivate.
- Click OK to proceed.
- Copy the deactivation code and send to Chronos.
There are few things that you need to do as below:-
- Backup the database at the old computer.
- Deactivate the license and send back the deactivation code to us for verification.
- Chronos will send a new Serial Number to you for activation.
- After activate the license, restore the database to the new computer.
- Go to Tools > Data> Data Maintenance.
- Select “Backup Database – Backup database now” and click “Next”.
- By default, system will save the backup file to the eStockCard Data folder. To choose another location, click “Change” and select your location.
- Click “Backup Now”.
- Copy and save the backup file (e.g. eStock_Thursday.bak) to the new computer.
- Login to Chronos eStockCard which you have installed at the new computer.
- Go to Tools > Data > Data Maintenance. Select the second option “Restore Database – Restoring database from previous backup file” and click Next. Please select the backup file e.g. eStock_Thursday.bak that you have saved in this new computer then click Restore Now button. Your data from the old computer will be restored to this new computer.
- How to Transfer the Chronos eStockCard Database from One PC to Another
- I’m using Chronos eStockCard Network Version. After changing my computer name, why I can’t connect to eStockCard server again?
- Unable to activate the Chronos eStockCard after entering the Activation Code
- After purchasing the Chronos eStockCard via electronic payment gateway, what should I do next?
- Steps to activate Chronos eStockCard v3 (Warehouse, Premier) — Offline Method