This is important for those business entities who have international trading transactions.
1) The home country currency is using USD. However, I purchase raw materials/ trading items from different countries such as
a. From Germany – Euro,
b. From Japan – Yen
c. From Australia – AUD
2) Then I sell my products to local community and oversea as well such as:
a.To local community – USD
b. To Singapore – Dollar
c. To Chinese – Renminbi
How to solve this complicated issue?
Don’t worry, eStockCard v3 Inventory Software can manage it easily.
I) Set the home currency first (or default currency) eg. USD
Go to Settings -> System -> Operation Setting -> System Currency
II) To set different currencies conversion
Go to Setting -> Currency Convert Select the currency row which need to be set one-by-one
eg: EURO -> select the row and press the New button
- different conversion rate for different time period
III) At the reports, all different currencies transactions will then be converted to USD (the default currency setting)
- Steps to activate Chronos eStockCard v3 (Warehouse, Premier) — Offline Method
- Does eStockCard Warehouse System come with a barcode labels feature?
- “Auto Update Option” at the Operation Setting screen
- I’m quite satisfied with my current accounting software, how Chronos eStockCard can further benefit me?
- How to use the Operation Task at IN and OUT screen for the eStockCard Warehouse System?