The function of the “Operation Task” in the eStockCard Warehouse system is to define the movements of the items.
- When we received the items from the Supplier with a PO number, just select the Operation Task as ” Received from Supplier’ and then enter the PO number (by cliciking on the Add Info button) at the IN screen.
- When they are items returned from Customer, just select the Operation Task as ” Return from Customer” as at the IN screen.
- How to search for Item at Operation screen on the eStockCard Warehouse System?
- Does eStockCard Warehouse System come with a barcode labels feature?
- Currently I’m using eStockCard Standard (ver 2.1.7). Can I upgrade to eStockCard V3 Warehouse?
- Can I print out documents from the IN & OUT screen for the eStockCard v3 Inventory System?
- Steps to activate Chronos eStockCard v3 (Warehouse, Premier) — Offline Method