System Requirements :-
- Microsoft Windows 2003 (SP1), Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista and Windows 7 Operating System. (The latest service pack can be downloaded from Microsoft website provided you own genuine copy of Windows OS)
- Minimum 800MB of free hard disk space (not included database size)
- CD-ROM drive to install from CD (optional)
- Pentium 4 processor or higher
- 512 MB of memory or higher
- VGA or higher monitor resolution displayed at 1024×768 pixels minimum and at least a minimum of 256 colours
- Windows-compatible modem required for download of program if not purchased on CD
- Internet access (optional)
- Installed with Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 . The installation script will install for your machine automatically.
- Minimum installed with Windows Installer 3.1 (The latest Windows Installer can be downloaded from Microsoft website)
- TCP/IP Network installed with File and Printer Sharing enable (For Network Version)
- If firewall installed, you must enable access for SQL Server Browser (For Network Version)
SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Requirement
The following system requirements cover the SQL Server Express Edition.
Express Edition System Requirements
600-megahertz (MHz) Pentium III-compatible or faster processor; 1-gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor recommended.
Before installing SQL Server 2005 Express Edition, you must download and install the .NET Framework 2.0 from this Microsoft web site.
Operating System -
192 megabytes (MB) of RAM or more; 512 megabytes (MB) or more recommended
Hard Disk -
- SQL Server 2005 Installation Problem on the eStockCard Inventory Software – Troubleshooting Steps
- Can I install eStockCard Inventory Software at a Terminal Server PC ?
- Connect Multiple Computers with eStockCard Inventory Software Installed via LAN
- Could you customize some reports based on our requirements in eStockCard Inventory Software?
- Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software Licensing Models