- Run the eStockCard program at the eStockCard Client PC.
- A message might appear to show that it is unable to connect to the database (if only the eStockCard Client is install on that PC).
- Once the eStockCard login screen appears, just click on the “Server Connection” button.
- If the eStockCard Server PC IP address is known, just enter the IP at the Server name column and then click Connect.
Please maintain the default Authentication, User name and password.
eg: If the IP is 18.104.22.168, at the Server name column just replace CHRONOS024 with 22.214.171.124. Therefore the server name column will be: 126.96.36.199\ESTOCKCARD.
- Otherwise, you could also manually browse for the eStockCard Server PC by clicking the Server Name drop down list and select <Browser for more>.
- Click on the Network Server Tab
- Select the eStockCard Server PC name from the list and then click OK and Connect.
- Now the eStockCard Client is connected to the eStockCard Server database.
- How to start the eStockCard inventory software with a fresh Database?
- User ID and password for sample database in eStockCard Inventory Software
- How many items can be supported by Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software?
- How to Import Data into the Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software
- How to perform multiple receiving at IN screen for eStockCard v3 Warehouse?