No, unfortunately the eStockCard Inventory Software is based on per PC license .
Therefore to remote access the eStockCard Server (database) installed at PC 1 ( for example), the eStockCard Clients would need to be installed at all the other PCs and then activate it to a full license in order to network connected to PC1.
Additional info on the licensing module on the eStockCard Inventory Software can be found from the link below:-
- SQL Server 2005 Installation Problem on the eStockCard Inventory Software – Troubleshooting Steps
- Step to transfer the eStockCard inventory software license to another computer
- Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software Licensing Models
- I am unable to install the eStockCard Warehouse System due to MS. SQL Server Native Client not being found during installation. What should I do?
- Import Data into the Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software