Here are the possible causes:-
Your PC is running an old version of “Microsoft Native Client Installer”.
During the installation of SQL SERVER 2005 Express, it failed to upgrade to latest version that we bundled inside the Chronos eStockCard Installation files.
This is a known problem if using the Microsoft SQL SERVER 2005 installation.
- We suggest that you run the installation one more time, sometimes it can be installed successfully during the second installation.
- If Step 1 still cannot solve this issue, then you have to manually uninstall the program one by one (please refer the image below).
- After finish Step 2, you can reboot the pc and run eStockCard warehouse system installation again. It should solve the problem.
- SQL Server 2005 Installation Problem on the eStockCard Inventory Software – Troubleshooting Steps
- How to Set the eStockCard Server from my own SQL Server 2005 into the PC server?
- Unable to activate the Chronos eStockCard inventory system
- Steps to activate Chronos eStockCard v3 (Warehouse, Premier) — Offline Method
- Currently I’m using eStockCard Standard (ver 2.1.7). Can I upgrade to eStockCard V3 Warehouse?