Many inquiries raised about the procedures to remove or delete some of the unwanted data in Settings (Item, Supplier, Customer, Operation Task, Payment Term).
In eStockCard, users are not allowed to delete data in Settings permanently because some old data might be linking to it. However, you can void or deactivate it temporarily or permanently. Additionally, reversible is possible.
Void (Deactivate) Procedures
- Click “Active List” tab and select the record.
- Click “Void” button. The record will be moved to “Voided List” tab.
- Click “Voided List” tab and select the record.
- Click “Reuse” button. The record will be reverted back to “Active List” tab.
- How to use the Operation Task at IN and OUT screen for the eStockCard Warehouse System?
- Step to transfer the eStockCard inventory software license to another computer
- Currently I’m using the Free Edition of the eStockCard Inventory Software, should I re-enter my data after upgrading to the Standard Edition?
- Import Data into the Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software
- How to search for Item at Operation screen on the eStockCard Warehouse System?