- Either at the Sales Quotation or Sales Order screen of the eStockCard Warehouse System, move the mouse to the header name ( Item, Description, More Description or etc)
2. Right Click it and then select Column Chooser
3. Look for Tax Scheme and Tax Amount
4. Drag it into the screen
5. Now the tax will calculate based on the item price on its row.
6. To calculate the total items price tax, at the left near bottom, select the respective tax in the Tax Scheme column box.
- Sales (Premier Edition) – Sales Quotation
- Setting (Premier Edition) – Tax Scheme
- Setting the Sales/Purchase Documents Prefix or running number in eStockCard v3 Inventory Software
- How to search for Item at Operation screen on the eStockCard Warehouse System?
- Can the Sales Order or other screens be modified after Confirm