Yes and No.
If you try to connect it directly via the internet, then NO. It cannot be networkly connected.
However it can be connected via the LAN (Local Area Network)
Yes, if you are using a third party software to perform the connection or even use VNC. If you are interested to know on this third party software, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be noted that we are not in anyway associated or related to the third party program. If there are any query or supporting issues, it would have to be done directly with them.
- If I want 3 users networkly connected to eStockCard inventory system simultaneously, how many licenses would I require?
- Steps to link the Multiple eStockCard Inventory System PCs from different countries to share the same Database
- How many items can be supported by Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software?
- User ID and password for sample database in eStockCard Inventory Software
- SQL Server 2005 Installation Problem on the eStockCard Inventory Software – Troubleshooting Steps