Basically the first step is that you have to set up a Remote Database Server with Static IP at any location in the world. For example in US.
Then perform the steps as below to connect with the US database from the other side of the world eg. Africa, China, Asia and etc.
i) Click on the Server Connection button as shown.
ii) At the Server name enter the Static IP address.
iii) Once done, click on Connect and now you are connected to the US database.
iv) At the login screen , just enter the user ID and password to access it.
- Connect Multiple Computers with eStockCard Inventory Software Installed via LAN
- User ID and password for sample database in eStockCard Inventory Software
- SQL Server 2005 Installation Problem on the eStockCard Inventory Software – Troubleshooting Steps
- Steps to activate Chronos eStockCard v3 (Warehouse, Premier) — Offline Method
- Transfer the eStockCard Database to different computer