Inventory tracking is the fundamental process within an organization. Good and efficient inventory control system provides the organization with a quality and timeliness data flow which ultimately improve their operational efficiency and bottom line.
Chronos eStockCard inventory control system is developed with very simple objective – to achieve better control within their business. These can be achieved through operational-level and management-level control.
1. Inbound/Receiving/Put away
- Very simple and highly flexible and customizable IN screen for data entry
- System will automatically search for the best storage location
- Unique serialize numbers will be generated for better control
- Bar code scanner can be used to reduce human error
- Item’s picture can be retrieved to minimize error
- Very simple and highly flexible and customizable OUT screen for data entry
- Retrieval criteria based on predefined rules such as FIFO/LIFO for better expiry control
- Real-time inventory data through powerful reporting which able to provide greater and comprehensive visibility about the movement of items between suppliers, firm and customers.
- Management by abnormality through alert triggering such as item expiry, inadequate inventory level
- Management by priority through embedded 80-20 rule (Pareto-analysis) and item moving frequency
- I’m quite satisfied with my current accounting software, how Chronos eStockCard can further benefit me?
- Alerts Events available in the eStockCard Inventory System
- Does eStockCard Warehouse System come with a barcode labels feature?
- Global Setting Tab in the eStockCard Warehouse System
- Tracking of Production Auxiliary Systems in EMS Industries