The eStockCard team is happy to announce that Chronos eStockCard v3.1.2 is released and it is available to download now.
Chronos eStockCard v3.1.2 is a minor update and doesn’t add any new features. In this release, we put more of our effort on enhancing the existing features and also fixed the bugs that detected in the previous version (thanks to the customers/users who pointed to us).
You can go to our download page here to download the latest version of Chronos eStockCard inventory software.
- Multi UOM selection at OUT screen.
- Default OUT UOM setting at Item Master screen.
- Setting of Default Tax for the Sales screen at Operation Setting.
- Adding the number zero ’0′ for 1 digit number at the Location setting for the level / column numbering.
- Able to print the report based on WYSIWYG via the Included Details and Include All setting.
- Able to delete the wrongly created Company Profile.
- Able to rename the Company’s name and their info’s except for the Company Code.
- All the Screen and Grid Layouts can be saved into the Server after designing and then Load it to the others Client PC’s under Operation Setting > Layout and Cache Management.
- Administrator Group users can overwrite and create new password for other users.
- Able to save and take out the Documents which have been designed at Document Design to other directory.
- Solved the bug at Cash Sales screen for Non Rule Item.
- Rectified the issue at the Supplier List report.