We are glad to announce that the latest version of Chronos eStockCard v3.5.0 is released. Now you can go to our download page to get the latest version.
- New eStockCard installation interface to simplify the installation process.
- Smaller setup file size to improve download experience.
- Add auto archive function in the eStockCard when the system hit 4G database size for SQL 2005 Express Edition. Besides, system will prompt the error message when hits the database limit.
- Add new reports – Storage Report, Sales Order Details Report and Purchase Order Details Report.
- Improve User Interface for Main Menu – Inventory, Sales & Purchase.
- User can convert the Sales Order to Delivery Order without using the Picking List.
- Once the client connection to the server is disconnect, system will prompt the error message.
- The buttons under the report is hidden when the user click on the screen under the Sales, Purchase or Inventory module.
- The user/customer using the different version of the eStockCard to update their database. Thus the error will appear when perform the updating.
- Fixed the Auto Update function.
If you encountered any issues with this release or you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you.