Please take note that for existing users who have downloaded the latest version (ver3.4.0) for our website, please DO NOT perform updates on the eStockCard Server.
However, users CAN perform updates on the eStockCard Client in order to get the latest version and features.
The is due to the latest version of the eStockCard (ver3.4.0) comes with SQL Server 2012 which is compulsory for Window 8. Thus for the existing users who are using the version 3.3.2 and below, the eStockCard Server (database) is using the SQL Server 2005 and thus they are not allowed to perform update on the eStockCard Server.
Thanks and if you have any doubts on this, please feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com
- Step to migrate data from Chronos eStockCard Standard (v2.1.6/2.1.7) to Chronos eStockCard v3 Edition
- I am unable to install the eStockCard Warehouse System due to MS. SQL Server Native Client not being found during installation. What should I do?
- How many items can be supported by Chronos eStockCard Inventory Software?
- Private: Updating eStockCard Client and Server
- I’m using eStockCard warehouse system Network Version. After changing my computer name, why I unable to connect to eStockCard server again?