We’re happy to announce the new release of Chronos eStockCard v3.3.2. You can now go to our download page to get the latest version.
After we release v3.3.1, we have collected many comments from our customers / users. We love this kind of interactions and along the way, we’ve learned from the user point of view on how to make our eStockCard Inventory Software even better and user friendly. We appreciate all the feedback and support from you.
What we have enhanced?
- Enhance the Stock Edit screen by disable all the quantity adjustment columns.
- Able to use custom information (customer and supplier) in document and screen:- SalesQuotation, Sales Order, Sales Picking, Packing, Shipping, Delivery Order, Invoice, Receive Payment, Sales Return, Cash Sales, Purchase Order, Goods Receiving, Purchase Bill, Purchase Payment and Goods Return.
- Able to display custom information (customer and supplier) in reports: Sales By Item Details, Sales Invoice Summary, Sales Delivery Order Summary, Sales Order Summary, Sales Picking Summary, Sales Picking Details, Sales Packing Summary, Sales Picking Summary, Purchase Order Summary, Good Receiving Summary, Purchase Bill Summary, Purchase Bill Details, Supplier Payment Summary, Supplier Payment Details and Good Return Summary.
- Add ‘Diagnose Mode’. It will write log file when enabled in Settings (For eStockCard v3 Mobile.
- Add ability to change settings when program is running. Previously only can edit url and cannot change without manually delete config file (For eStockCard v3 Mobile).
For Mobile Edition
- Add ‘Diagnose Mode’. It will write log file when enabled in Settings
- Add ability to change settings when program is running. Previously only can edit URL and cannot change without manually delete config file
What are the bugs that we have fixed?
- Fixed Duplicate Customer/Supplier when enter existing code in Add Info screen.
- Fixed Cycle Count transaction to be inserted into Good Movement Details report based on the Operation Setting.
- Fixed Confirm Cash Sales failed when it is NO RULE item.
- Fixed change the item description at Stock Edit screen.
For Mobile Edition
- Fixed time out issue for eStockCard v3 Mobile.
As usual, if you encounter any problem, feel free to email back to us. Thank you.