Logistics & Warehouse Distribution Industry
Issues and Challenges:
- Warehouse inventory management was poorly done as they have more than 200,000 SKUs.
- As the SKUs are quite huge, the workers have problem searching and locating the require inventory.
- So much time was wasted in searching and picking for the right inventory and thus delay the delivery of goods.
- No proper procedure to ensure stock accuracy.
- Stock Inventory always gone missing due to pilfering.
- Unable to provide the customers with the actual stock quantity when requested.
||What they have achieved
|To improve the searching time for inventory
||Able to identify the inventory location within seconds
|To improve item traceability
|To improve inventory accuracy and reduce pilfering
||Above 96 % accuracy