To perform the database backup from eStockCard:-
1. Please right click on the eStockCard icon
2. Select ‘run as administrator’
3. Then login into the eStockCard
4. Go to Tools -> Data -> Data Maintenance
5. Tick Backup Database and then browse for the respective folder to look for the file.
- How to Transfer the Chronos eStockCard Database from One PC to Another
- I’m using Windows 7 / Vista and I have problem perform backup of the database from the Chronos eStockCard PC?
- How to Backup the System Database Manually?
- Why I was unable to connect to the database as it did not happen previously?
- Step to migrate data from Chronos eStockCard Standard (v2.1.6/2.1.7) to Chronos eStockCard v3 Edition