Some of the users would query why some items did not appeared in the Inventory Balance report but shown in the Good Movement Details report in the eStockCard Inventory Software.
For Inventory Balance Details – By Item report, they are not available because currently there are no balance stocks available for the items.
For the Good Movements Details report, it is a historical report of all the items in the eStockCard. Thus all the items record would be able to be track from this report. However, please take note of the Filter By column (at the bottom left of the screen). By default, it will only select the last 7 days records. Therefore, you might required to expand the From and To date to enlarge the date selection to view all the available items.
- Alerts Events available in the eStockCard Inventory System
- Can I print, email or export all the reports from the eStockCard – stock control system?
- Inventory Info at the IN screen
- Customize a field name into the IN screen for eStockCard Inventory System
- Connect Multiple Computers with eStockCard Inventory Software Installed via LAN