It’s December (finally), the most joyous month of the year. We are excited because the Christmas and New Year are around the corner.
After a few months of hard work, the eStockCard Team is glad to present to our customers and users with the latest version of Chronos eStockCard v3.1.3. As usual, we continuously improving our eStockCard Inventory Software to make it better and better as this is our passion and commitment towards our product. We sincerely hope eStockCard will benefit everyone in the business as well as solving all their inventory issues.
In this new version, we have done quite a number of enhancements and bug fixing. Furthermore, we would also like to take this opportunity to thank the customer and users who had contributed their great ideas in this release. Please refer to the enhancement and bug fix list as below:-
- Able to select the different types of documents to be print out from the Sales and Purchase Module screen.
- Current items quantity can be viewed from the Sales Quotation screen when adding the items.
- Able to custom info column in the Customer Master Maintenance and add them in the Sales Quotation and Sales Invoice screen.
- To reprint the barcode label for items which are no longer in stock.
- Printer overwrite function for the user to use different type of printer at different workstation PC.
- Adding a check box for the Alert Event message.
- All the dock panel screen function properly.
- The Ship To address can be viewed/printed out in the Sales module.
- The format date for label reprint to print date only.
- Solve the load of the grid issue for intercompany.
- The location message blow up when there are no locations available in the Location Master Maintenance screen.
- Default Currency Setting.
If you encountered any issue with this release, feel free to inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.